We value our members. Membership is open to anyone. We help you keep informed of events and news that might be of interest. Our new members give the existing volunteers a feeling that their efforts are worth while and appreciated.
Membership is valuable to anyone who either has a hearing loss or knows someone with a hearing loss.
You’ll meet other hearing impaired people in a relaxed environment. New members in Lipreading classes receive:
- A hearing help card for their purse or wallet
- An ‘In Case of Emergency’ card
- Email news of advice and interest
- Free pamphlets of interest
- 4 Better Hearing Australia Enewsletters (Spotlight) each year
- Our BHA Canberra Enewsletter
Membership runs from 1 January to 31 December and costs $40, or $50 for joint membership.
The form contains details of how to pay for membership. You can drop off the forms at a Lipreading class or post it.